The event is part of the two-year program of the KNOW-HOW SHOW-HOW, "From Here and There to Little Paris" realised in Plovdiv between (2018-2019) in the form of workshops and research sessions.
The project is realised in partnership with the Chitalishe Trakia-2008 (Cultural Community Centre) and is part of the official program of Plovdiv - European Capital of Culture 2019.
The invited speakers are initiators of innovative practices from the
international design community, like
– Rita Orlando / Open Design School Matera 2019 (IT)
– Henriette Waal / Atelier-Luma (FR)
– Julia Lütolf / Sitterwerk – Art library and Material archive (CH)
– Sophie Krier / Field Essays and School of Verticality (NL)
– Elmo Vermijs / studio Elmo Vermijs (NL)
– Aneliya Avdzhieva and Mariya Slavcheva from the Association for Culture, Ethnology and Anthropology Mediator (BG)
Photography © Vanesa Popova