The questions we will discuss with our guests will be as follow:
– What are the similarities and differences between academic education and alternative models of learning?
– What qualities do future designers need to develop as professionals and people?
– Is it worth staying to study in Bulgaria or is it better to go abroad?
– What place do technologies occupy in the creative process?
– How can academia collaborate more effectively with employers to bridge the gap between education and professional practice?
— Assoc. Dr. Nenko Atanasov ( National Academy of Arts)
— Prof. Iliya Kozhuharov (New Bulgarian University)
— Alexander Ivanov (SoftUni Creative)
— Iva Khlebarova ( Design Academy)
— Dima Stefanova ( Know-How Show-How)
> Filip Boyadzhiev (Know-How Show-How)
Join the conversation: Whether you're an educator, student, seasoned professional or part of the industry. Be part of our collective efforts to develop the design environment in Bulgaria.
Participation in the discussion is with a free ticket, which you can get with code copis23 after pre-registration on the platform at the following link: https://iec.urboapp.com/bg/e13880-copis-2023 If you are unable to physically attend, you can join online on the Know-How Show-How Facebook page as well as our YouTube channel.
Organizational partners: The discussion is organized at the invitation of Inter Expo Center within the COPIS 2023 exhibition for print and advertising communications.
© Inter Expo Center